PowerPoint is a presentation program that allows you to create dynamic slide presentations. These presentations can include animation, narration, images, videos, and much more. In this lesson, you’ll learn your way around the PowerPoint environment, including the Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar, and Backstage view.
Below you will find the description of each lesson we will cover in this course.
Introduction to PowerPoint
- In this lesson, you’ll learn your way around the PowerPoint environment, including the Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar, and Backstage view.
Slides In PowerPoint
- In this lesson, you will learn how to insert new slides, modify a layout, and change your presentation.
- In this lesson you will learn how PowerPoint makes it easy to apply transitions to some or all of your slides, giving your presentation a polished, professional look.
Using Find and Replace in PowerPoint
- Within this lesson we will give you a guide on how to use the find and replace tool to sort out pieces of information in PowerPoint.
Printing Slides from PowerPoint
- In this lesson you will learn all the steps and tools required to print a PowerPoint slide.
Presenting Your PowerPoint Slide Show
- In this lesson you will learn about the several tools and features PowerPoint offers to help make your presentation smooth, engaging, and professional.
Presentation Tools and Features
- Learn about the provides convenient tools you can use while presenting your slide show on PowerPoint.