Below is the list of lessons you will learn while going through this course.
Learn About Being a Data Entry Clerk
- A data Capturer is responsible of dealing with tasks related to capturing and updating data in a computer system. This administrative professional duty is to ascertain that the organisation database is up-to-date and accurate. Moreover, data inputting personnel assist accounts receivable with clerical tasks such as processing invoices for pay out, reviewing and processing order returns.
- In this lesson you will learn about the different computer types. Computers is one of the tools that Data Capturers use to store information.
Main Components of the Computer
- You will gain more insightful knowledge about computers when learning about the main Components of the computer.
- In this lesson you will learn the different methods on how to responsibly handle, protect and utilize data
Getting to know Excel
- In this lesson you will get a basic understanding on what excel is, what you can use it for, how to save information on Excel and the fundamentals of Excel
Working with Cells
- In this lesson you will gain knowledge on to work with Excel, by entering information—or content—intocells. Cells are the basic building blocks of a worksheet. You’ll need to learn the basics of cells and cell content to calculate, analyze, and organize data in Excel.
Using Find & Replace
- In this lesson you will learn that you can easily search your workbook using the Find feature, which also allows you to modify content using the Replace feature.
Formulas and Functions
- In this lesson you will understand what formulas and functions are in Microsoft Excel and what they are used for and how to perform them.
Most Used Functions
- Here we will give you insights on what are the 10 most used functions in Microsoft Excel and how to use these functions.
How To Create A Database In Excel For Customers With Examples And Templates
- In this lesson you will learn the structure of Databases, how to create a database in Excel and database maintenance.
Checking the Integrity of your Worksheets
- Here you will learn a few methods on how to check if all information on your worksheet is correct.
- Learn all the different in detail methods you can use to file data.
Knowledge of General Office Procedures
- There are 4 key steps in general office procedures and in this lesson you will be learning about these and how to use it as well.
Learning about the POPIA
The P.O.P.I Act stands for Personal Information Security, which is extremely important to learn and understand when working with highly sensitive information.