MS Word – Basics
- Microsoft Word is a word processing program It allows users to type and manipulate text in a graphic environment that resembles a page of paper. Extra features, such as tables, images and advanced formatting give users more options to customize their documents. In this guide, new users will learn the basic functions of Microsoft Word and how to use them.
MS Word – Formatting Text
- In this lesson you will learn how to Format text in Microsoft Word this controls how text appears in your document. This includes the size, color, and font of the text. It also covers text alignment, spacing, and letter case.
MS Word – Editing Text
- In This Lesson we will teach you how to edit, insert and delete text in Microsoft Word.
MS Word – Paragraphs
- In this guide you will learn how to create a paragraph, to change line spaces and to use the Line and Paragraph Spacing button.
MS Word – Spelling and Grammar
- In this lesson you will about the spelling and grammar checker that is built into Microsoft Word to help you find mistakes. So, you can correct your words before putting your document out into the world.
MS Word – Customize Ribbon
- This lesson will show you how to personalize your ribbon to arrange tabs and commands in the order you want them, hide or unhide your ribbon, and hide those commands you use less often.
MS Word – Saving and Using Templates in Word
- In Microsoft Word, templates are pre-designed documents that you or someone else (such as Microsoft) creates to use as a pattern for a project. The template could be for a business card, brochure, resume, presentation…the list goes on. You will be given insight on how to create and use templates
MS Word – Auto Correct Features
- AutoCorrect is a software feature commonly found in word processing programs, such as Microsoft Word. As the name implies, this feature automatically corrects misspellings and common typos. We will walk you through the steps on how to use the AutoCorrect software feature.