Zanele Bridget Mazibuko
Mayville, Durban 4000 • 074 795 4278
email@example.com • linkedin.com/in/zanelemazibuko/
Tutor | Administrator | Program facilitator | HR assistant
Honours Degree in Psychology graduate University of KwaZulu-Natal with experience in monitoring and evaluation, general administration, customer service and program facilitation. Developed skills in research by regularly researching on the latest psychological research to stay abreast of the newest findings in partial fulfillment of my degree. Seeking to join a reliable organization on entry level roles and utilize my skills and knowledge to grow while adding positive value to the organization.
Core Competences and Skills
• Decision making • Organized and Detail Oriented • Presentation
• Communication • Customer Service • Confidentiality
• Research • Data Gathering and Analysis • General Administration
· Honours Degree in Psychology, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Howard College, 2016
· Bachelor of Social Science in Psychology, University of KwaZulu-Natal, 2014.
MICT SETA 12/2020 – Present
· Gained experience in general administration and project management while working for the department of planning, monitoring and evaluation.
· Effectively manage complains, queries, suggestion that are logged by the public about service delivery and government.
· Provide overall support to the presidential hotline team, such as taking meetings minutes, making Travel arrangement, filing, booking of venues for workshops, ordering and distribution of stationery, booking of official vehicles and submitting of employees leave forms to HR
University of KwaZulu-Natal, Howard college 02/2016 – 11/2016 & 02/2017 – 11/2017
Tutor and Mentor
· Mentored junior tutors, conducting tutorials on the content of the first-year modules.
· Prepared tutorials, responded to students’ inquiries during consultation times, marked students’ assignments as well as invigilating.
· Provided constructive and timely feedback to students to advice on areas of concern.
· Met with students during office hours for answering questions from various modules.
· Graded assignments according to strict institutional policies and upheld guidelines for academic integrity while disciplining plagiarism and cheating accordingly.
· Planned lessons to strengthen learner’s knowledge on subjects provided and built their academic skills.
Fort Napier Hospital 02/2014 – 11/2014
Diversional Therapy Program Facilitator (Volunteer)
· Worked on a diversional therapy program, which entailed working with people who do not have criminal capacity due to their mental illnesses hence are hospitalized.
· Empower and encourage patients to participate on occupational activities and facilitate learning activities, hand work, games, and competitions.
· Available on Request
- Customer service
- data gathering and analysis
- Decision Making
- general administration
- organized and detail oriented