BALOYI SHARON TSAKANE
Contact Number: 071 958 4340
Please accept my enclose application and having read through your description I am thrilled to be applying for this position.
I have four years’ experience as the Office admin to the skills development consultants I have experienced the concept of attention to details by dealing with all the different SETA’s by populating and being up to date with the changed of the learning programme forms.
My Skills and Knowledge:
· Check learning programme registrations to ensure that applications are in line with requirements.
· Liaise with Training Providers on outstanding documentation required for registration.
· Verify supporting documentation to ensure authenticity
· Populating the learning programme forms for different SETA’s and submitting them to the specific SETA’s depending on which seta the company falls into.
· Capturing the learner’s details and supporting documents to the LMIS system.
· Preparing verifications.
· Verifying learner’s details on the training provider completion certificates.
Allow me to highlight two bullet points from my resume that I believe demonstrate why I am the perfect candidate for this position:
· Where I was working I trained one admin assistant to pay explicit attention to company policies and also to have attention to details skills.
· Maintain utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive topics.
I would love to have the opportunity to join the team and use my skills to create an efficient, stress free and a good environment.
I believe that I can meet and exceed the expectations that you have for the role and be willing to learn
Looking forward in hearing from you and feel free to contact me on 071 9584 340 or 073 229 3528.
- 2011 to 2013
Diploma in Business Administration at PC Training & Business College (Pty) Ltd
- 2017 to 2020
Office Administrator at HSM Consulting and Training ( pty) ltd