Good day Sir/Madam,
I hope this email finds you well?
It is my great pleasure to submit my application for the Company Driver position. As a person who prioritizes safety and sensitive deadlines, I believe that my skills as a driver as well as my customer service skills, would make me a valuable employee and I would bring an enthusiasm to the job that many others may lack.
I carry a Code 10 Drivers Licence with a PDP (Professional Driving Permit), have an excellent driving record and I am able to drive sedans, minibuses, light commercial vehicles, trailers and Open Safari vehicles. I am also ready to employ my handling and strapping skills that would guarantee the safety of everything that I am asked to deliver, prioritizing time to ensure there are no delays.
My driving experience includes:
-Driving tourists locally, nationwide, across the border to Mozambique and Eswatini and the Kruger National Park, during my time at Ntwanano Safaris.
-Transporting staff while employed at Da Loose Mongoose Restaurant as a part-time waitress (2011-2013)
On this note, it would be a pleasure to join your Company as a hard-working, diligent and trustworthy Company driver.
Thank you for giving my application your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any outstanding questions that you may have.
- Office Administration; Sage Pastel; Microsoft Programs; Fluent in English and Portuguese; Tourist guide and host; Code 10 drivers License ; Waitress and Bartender; Arts and Crafts
- January 2004-November 2005
Matric at Acek Academy
- August 2009
Contract Management (short course) at University of Pretoria
Short course on Contract Management. My work included drafting of contracts at the Dept. of Defense.
- February 2012-October 2013
NQF Level 3 Jewellery Design and Manufacturing at Umjindi Jewellery School
- January 2015-March 2020
Administration at Ntwanano Safaris
• Office administrative duties including, using Sage Pastel and Microsoft Programs;
• Sales and marketing initiatives, including representing the company at local and international tradeshows and exhibitions;
• Planning and scheduling guest tours, getaway packages and accommodation arrangements;
• Road transfer of guests locally and cross border;
• Hosting and chaperoning guests around local and neighboring attractions.