I am respectful, responsible, reliable, individual, self- motivated. I am prepared to use my own initiative when the situation requires me too. I am presentable, professional, confident, and matured lady with a high ethical standard. I take my work very seriously, but I can also make it quite jovial when the time is right. I am proactive orientated, and I am a great team player as well. I am also able to work well under pressure, able to reach deadlines and long hours and I can handle stress quite well.
Office Management | College SA / Skills Academy
September 2014 – May 2015
· Face to face Communication l Office Management
· Business Etiquette l Organizational skills
· Process Improvement l Project teams
MATRIC | Silverton High School
· Afrikaans First language l Life Orientation
· English Second language l Business Studies
· Mathematic Literacy l Consumer Studies
Network Marketing | Self employed
June 2020 – current
· Data Capturing
· Design and create marketing material and media via Canva
· Client liaison (during and after normal work hours)
· Recruiting new members
· Training of new members
· Setting up of social media pages for new members
· Designing logos for new members on Canva
· Manage orders on behalf of clients and self
· Courier follow up regarding placed orders
· Keeping social media channels up to date with regular exciting posts
· Customer support
Client Liaison Officer | Debt Review Centre
August 2019 – May 2020
· Drafting and serving of the Form 16, Form 17.1, Form 17.2, Form 17.3, Form 17.7, Form 17.W and proposals to all credit providers and credit bureaus.
• Register clients on the NCR portal
• Capturing of all client data and COBs
• Liaising with creditors regarding client queries
• Dealing with client’s debt review, debt freeze and variation applications
• Consulting with clients regarding all client queries telephonically, via email and in person
• Systems used were Finwise and DC Partner (PDA)
• Transferring of clients from one debt counsellor to another
• Calculate possible reckless lending by credit providers
• General admin and filing
• Liaising with Creditors telephonically and via email
Receptionist | Africa Auto Master (Pty) Ltd
September 2017 – July 2019
PA for Mr. Frankie Pascoe (Director)
· Switchboard & taking of messages.
· Keep track of incoming and outgoing faxes.
· Send and receive of emails.
· Ordering and purchasing of stationery & keeping track of outgoing stationary.
· Couriers – arrangement
· Monitoring of Job card’s
· Helping clients if sales assistant is not available
· Typing: reports, letters, and general typing
· Quotes: Drafting of Master Quotes, Call for prices from suppliers,
· Follow-up of all quotations.
· Tuck shop: Purchase of all stock, control of all stock, balance stock and money
· Filing & Admin & Data Capturing
· Started learning about Creditors: Import & export, batch listing, Capturing of invoices into Pastel.
· And many more (Pascoe Properties Trust)
Warehouse Assistant | Cosmos Tupperware
July 2017 – 8th of September 2017 (Temporarily)
· Taking of orders & processing, Data Capturing
Receptionist / Personal Assistant | Frikkie Reinecke & Debt Counsellors
May 2012 – June 2017
Secretary for Mr. Reinecke
· Overseeing the smooth and efficient running of all aspects of the office.
· Liaising with couriers, dispatch teams and managing the post in and out.
· Arrange appointments with clients
· Dealing with enquiries from clients via email.
· Assisting of clients.
· Drafting of letters.
· Dealt with creditors telephonically.
· Data Capturing.
· Handling of all accounts and debt review accounts.
· Controlling of all cash (Banking, deposits, ect.)
· Opening of files.
· Proofread correspondence for spelling, grammar, and layout, then made appropriate changes.
· Assisted staff with daily administrative tasks.
· Typing, filing, answering telephone calls, and ordering of office supplies.
· Handling of difficult clients
· Handling of all debt review matters.
Teacher | Babbel & Krabbel Creche
February 2009 – May 2012
· Teaching of grade R students
· Teaching of 3 and 4 year old students
· Attending to babies in baby class
· Looking after children on school grounds
· Feeding of children in school
Key skills and competencies
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· Data Capturing
· Excellent Telephonic skills
· Fluent in English & Afrikaans
· Able to work under pressure
· Designing advertisements and logos via Canva
· Completing employer’s reports of accidents – WCL2
· Client Liaison
· Good communication skills
· Follow up on required documentation & payments
Company | Debt Review Centre Company | Africa Auto Master PTY(LTD)
Contact Person: Desiree Oosthuizen Contact Person: Marilieze Pascoe
Contact Number: 041 365 4139 Contact Number: 017 819 2699
Company | Cosmos Tupperware Company | Frikkie Reinecke Attorneys
Contact Person: Willie Barnard Contact Person: Frikkie Reinecke
Contact Number: 017 811 4935 Contact Number: 072 628 5600
- book appointments
- client liaison
- Data capturing
- Diary liaison.
- excellent telephone skills
- Good communication skills
- work under pressure