- Locations: All Major Cities in South Africa
- Salary: R 18 300 P/M
- Job Reference: CD14-ED02147
Our client is looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to their customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our client’s team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep driver license up to date.
- South African code 14 driver’s license.
- Grade 11.
- Must have 2-3 years driving experience.
- Must speak English.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.